Why buy when you can make your own! Learn to make your own work cap from scratch with Zulfiqar Yahya of Batavia Jeans Studio! You will learn about patterns, cutting, and using the sewing machine to make your work cap which you get to bring home at the end of the workshop!
Batavia Jeans Studio was founded in 2011 by founder, Fiqar. He loves to explore old and traditional sewing techniques that are used more rarely now. Fiqar collects old sewing machines like Union Special, Brothers, and Pfaff. He finds inspiration from the works of Mike Hodis, Roy Slaper, and Ande Whall when he runs his business. Batavia Jeans studio offers denim jeans alterations and repairs, and customization.
In this class, you will learn:
- To make the right patterns on fabric for your work cap
- How to properly cut fabric according to the pattern
- To use the sewing machine to combine all the different parts into a great looking work cap!
Include: tools rental, materials, syllabus, @dawnandwillow lunch voucher, and @indoestrishop merchandise voucher worth IDR 50.000
COURSE FEE : IDR 650,000 (NON MEMBER)
TIME & DATE : SATURDAY 8 JULY 2017, 10AM – 4PM
Terms & Conditions
- Please make payment details within 24 hours. Automatic cancellation will occur if payment is not made within 24 hours.
- Once payment is made, there is no refund.
- Please be at Indoestri at least 30 minutes before workshop time.
- Basic Members can activate their 20% discount by inputting the coupon code that is provided during checkout. Discount is valid for all workshops; except for International Guest Series Workshops.
- Full Members and Limited Access Members can activate their 40% discount by inputting the coupon code that is provided during checkout. Discount is valid for all workshops; except for International Guest Series Workshops.