Every photograph tells a story. To convey a message. You want your message to be received by your targeted audience the way you want it to be received. It can be learnt, through careful planning and by using the right techniques, unique to your brand.
Join this NEW workshop with photographer Danny AW, also founder of Kami Studio, a visual media agency based in Jakarta, to learn about visual storytelling for your brand’s social media account.
You will learn all the essential techniques, from developing your concept, understanding your brand, using your camera, to editing your photographs and a visually plan for your social media account.
In this class, you will learn about:
- How to create and develop concept and create brand identity
- Understanding client types, your target market, and your unique style
- Using photo editing apps like Adobe Photoshop to visually plan for your social media content
- Learn to use the features of your DSLR/mirrorless camera to take photographs of your product or service
- How to style your product photographs, setting the right mood to enhance your photographs
- Practical and hands on knowledge during the workshop, with real results!
- Understanding your workflow, and what works for you
For this workshop, all you need is a DSLR/mirrorless camera, and a laptop with Adobe Photoshop installed. There is no need to spend large portions of your budget on high-tech equipment!
Include: Workshop syllabus, lunch voucher worth IDR 50.000, and merchandise voucher worth IDR 50.000
COURSE FEE : IDR 900,000
TIME & DATE : SATURDAY 29 JUNE 2019, 10AM – 4PM
Terms & Conditions