We’re sure you’ve heard of batik before, but how about going through the whole process of making a batik, and doing it yourself? It’s a slow process, but it’s a lot of fun. During this Indigo Batik Technique workshop with Sancaya Rini, founder and owner of Kana Goods, you’ll create your own piece of batik, dye the piece with indigo, and really get to know the method. At the end of the workshop, you get to bring home your own piece of batik that you made from beginning till end!
The workshop will be conducted in Bahasa Indonesia. English speakers may receive assistence in English.
- Tools and materials used for batik
- Get to know about the whole process of making a batik
- Create your own piece of batik
- Knowledge on indigo dyeing with hands-on experience during the workshop
- Your own indigo dyed cotton with your own batik design
Course fee includes: All materials, tool rental, lunch voucher IDR 50.000 and merchandise voucher IDR 50.000
COURSE FEE : IDR 850,000
TIME & DATE : SATURDAY, 3 NOVEMBER 2018, 10AM – 4PM
Terms & Conditions
- Please make payment details within 24 hours. Automatic cancellation will occur if payment is not made within 24 hours.
- Once payment is made, there is no refund.
- Please be at Indoestri at least 30 minutes before workshop time.
- Basic Members can activate their 20% discount by inputting the coupon code that is provided during checkout. Discount is valid for all workshops; except for International Guest Series Workshops.
- Full Members and Limited Access Members can activate their 40% discount by inputting the coupon code that is provided during checkout. Discount is valid for all workshops; except for International Guest Series Workshops.