Want to be able to control and understand what your soap contains? Make your own! Our soap making workshop will equip you with all the essentials skills so that you can modify and customize the characteristics of the soap you make to meet each of your needs. This workshop will cover the Hot Process Soap Making process, which we love because it takes advantage of the delicate essential oils that can’t survive Cold Process Soap Making. We assure you, the process is extremely satisfying, every step of the way!
• Prepare your soap base and setting up your temperature to heat up your soap
• Knowledge on the protective gears you should always wear when making soap
• Understanding the different oils — Saturated and unsaturated fat
• How to use lye safely with confidence
• Learn about local natural ingredients that are sustainable and chemical-free
• Formulation of your unique soap (with recipe) to meet your specific individual needs, by understanding the characteristics of the major soap producing fats, oils, and butter and how they work together to produce soap that meet your needs
• Evaluate soap formulas with understanding, without being dependent on existing recipes or soap making primers
• Hands-on experience throughout the 6-hour workshop. Making a loaf of soap from scratch together with other workshop participants.
• Tips & tricks when making your own soap
Course fee includes: All materials, tool and machine rental, different samples of soap made during the workshop, workshop syllabus, lunch voucher worth IDR 50.000, and merchandise voucher worth IDR 50.000
COURSE FEE : IDR 1,200,000
TIME & DATE : SATURDAY 18 JANUARY 2020, 10AM – 4PM
INDOESTRI EXTENSION @ SMESCO INDONESIA
Jl. Gatot Subroto Kav. 94.
Pancoran, Jakarta Selatan
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/d9bB5Q2m8JCKb59b9
Terms & Conditions