Forget artificial dye! It time to use whats right there in our backyard, and dye using natural sources! Natural dye actually uses plants, minerals, and invertebrates for colors. Luckily for you, Mrs. Sancaya Rini, an expert at making clothes using natural dye and a supporter of Kana Goods and Kanawida, is here to teach us how its done. She will teach you the techniques on making your own dyeing liquid for clothes using natural sources like wood, fruits, and leaves and apply it to a piece of shawl during the class here at Indoestri.
So the next time the spinach in your fridge isn’t as fresh as it used to be, you can put it into good use and make some amazing garments!
• Ability to make your own natural dye liquid using herbs and natural sources around us
• Color catalog
• Shawl with your own natural dyeing results
Include: All materials, tools, syllabus, color catalogue, @dawnandwillow lunch voucher, and @indoestrishop shopping voucher worth IDR 50.000
COURSE FEE : IDR 800,000
TIME & DATE : SATURDAY 15 DECEMBER 2018, 10AM – 4PM
Terms & Conditions
- Please make payment details within 24 hours. Automatic cancellation will occur if payment is not made within 24 hours.
- Once payment is made, there is no refund.
- Please be at Indoestri at least 30 minutes before workshop time.
- Basic Members can activate their 20% discount by inputting the coupon code that is provided during checkout. Discount is valid for all workshops; except for International Guest Series Workshops.
- Full Members and Limited Access Members can activate their 40% discount by inputting the coupon code that is provided during checkout. Discount is valid for all workshops; except for International Guest Series Workshops.