We have a brand new (and very exciting) in-house workshop! A combination of metalworking 101 and woodworking 101, in this workshop, you’ll learn to make your own planter from beginning to end, every part of it! From making the hexagonal wood planter, to the metal stand. You will gain knowledge on the different materials used, both metal and wood, and go through the entire process, from measuring the parts, using both metal and wood machineries at our makerspace, to finishing.
- Planning of the making process of the planter, for both metal and wood parts
- Experience cutting metal and wood using the different machineries at the makerspace
- Skills on welding (joining two pieces of metal)
- Knowledge on grinding (produce fine finishing and accurate dimensions)
- Techniques on painting metal using spray paint
- Construction of wooden hexagonal planter
- Assembly of metal planter stand
- Creating from scratch, your own #SelfMade metal and wood planter (with stand), that you get to bring home at the day of this one-day workshop!
All materials used to make the planter, tool and machine rental, detailed workshop syllabus, lunch voucher IDR 50.000 (can be used on the day of the workshop for lunch), and Indoestri merchandise voucher worth IDR 50.000
COURSE FEE : IDR 1,000,000 (NON MEMBER)
TIME & DATE : SATURDAY 28 JULY 2018, 10AM – 4PM
Terms & Conditions
- Please make payment details within 24 hours. Automatic cancellation will occur if payment is not made within 24 hours.
- Once payment is made, there is no refund.
- Please be at Indoestri at least 30 minutes before workshop time.
- Basic Members can activate their 20% discount by inputting the coupon code that is provided during checkout. Discount is valid for all workshops; except for International Guest Series Workshops.
- Full Members and Limited Access Members can activate their 40% discount by inputting the coupon code that is provided during checkout. Discount is valid for all workshops; except for International Guest Series Workshops.