Macrame patterns and knots are an easy and affordable craft to learn.. It requires very few tools and just some simple knowledge of basic knots. If you’re looking for a good, therapeutic hobby, macrame may be the one. The creative process of making them can be real fun, and macrame is completely done by hand, without needles! By just weaving threads or cords together into simple knots, you can make your own wall hanging!
Janet Jane is a macramé maker, green decor consultant and a DIY hobbyist. Her interest in DIY, handmade décor and love of nature inspired her to start Fiber Motel. Through the art of modern macramé and urban greeneries, Fiber Motel aims to accommodate aesthetic living needs.
In this class, you will learn:
- About the origin of macrame, what kind of cords can be used for macrame, appearance & aesthetics, pattern application, and modern macrame
- Basic macrame knots, and applying the knots into pattern
- To make your own wall hanging
Include: All materials, tool rental, syllabus, @dawnandwillow lunch voucher, and @indoestrishop merchandise shopping voucher worth IDR 50.000
COURSE FEE : IDR 850,000
TIME & DATE : SATURDAY 20 JANUARY 2018, 10AM – 4PM
Terms & Conditions
- Please make payment details within 24 hours. Automatic cancellation will occur if payment is not made within 24 hours.
- Once payment is made, there is no refund.
- Please be at Indoestri at least 30 minutes before workshop time.
- Basic Members can activate their 20% discount by inputting the coupon code that is provided during checkout. Discount is valid for all workshops; except for International Guest Series Workshops.
- Full Members and Limited Access Members can activate their 40% discount by inputting the coupon code that is provided during checkout. Discount is valid for all workshops; except for International Guest Series Workshops.