Due to high demands, we are having our Introduction to Tapestry Weaving workshop on the 12th of August! Seats are very limited, so be sure to register quick. In this workshop, you’ll learn about the different tools for weaving, and the basic techniques to make your own wall hanging. After this workshop, you’ll be able to explore with different materials and weave like a natural in no time!
FUN FACT: During the Neolithic Era (10,200 BC) mankind developed great skill in weaving cloth, and every household produced cloth for their own needs!
Outcomes of this class are:
- Learn the tools and equipments you need for tapestry weaving (and bring one home at the end of the workshop!)
2. Weaving techniques to create your own wall hanging at home!
Include: all materials that will be used, the weaving loom which costs IDR 350.000, class syllabus, Dawn and Willow lunch voucher worth IDR 50.000 and Indoestri Shop Merchandise voucher worth IDR 50.000
COURSE FEE : IDR 1,000,000
TIME & DATE : SATURDAY 30 SEPTEMBER 2017, 10AM – 4PM
Terms & Conditions
- Please make payment details within 24 hours. Automatic cancellation will occur if payment is not made within 24 hours.
- Once payment is made, there is no refund.
- Please be at Indoestri at least 30 minutes before workshop time.
- Basic Members can activate their 20% discount by inputting the coupon code that is provided during checkout. Discount is valid for all workshops; except for International Guest Series Workshops.
- Full Members and Limited Access Members can activate their 40% discount by inputting the coupon code that is provided during checkout. Discount is valid for all workshops; except for International Guest Series Workshops.