NEW workshop with @fromtinyislands! We asked what you all were interested in learning, and a lot of you were interested in learning about stone and making rings, so we did it! So excited for this one! During this workshop, you’ll learn about stone and bezels and to make your own ring from scratch. Techniques learnt during the making process of the jewelry include cutting, soldering, finishing.
Even though this is an intermediate workshop, it is beginner friendly. All basic skills will still be taught at the beginning of the workshop.
n this workshop, you will learn about:
- Using the different tools used in jewelry making and how to properly and safely use them
- The different materials used for jewelry and their characteristics
- The techniques of cutting precise shapes using the tools provided
- Soldering — the joining of two ends by melting and putting a filler metal into the joint (for the ring band)
- Finishing techniques — smooth any rough edges
- Your own #SelfMade ring you will be making throughout the 6-hour workshop!
Fee include: all materials, tool and machine rental, workshop syllabus, lunch voucher IDR 50.000 and merchandise voucher IDR 50.000
COURSE FEE : IDR 1,200,000
TIME & DATE : SATURDAY 30 MARCH 2019, 10AM – 4PM
Terms & Conditions