The wait is over! We have a NEW Jewelry Making workshop with Nathalisa, Jane, and Sasrya of @fromtinyislands! Learn about dapping and riveting and make your own earing/pendant from scratch, from beginning until the end. Whether you’re new to jewelry making and find yourself without a torch, your design ideas include a stone that might be sensitive to heat or you want your piece to be moveable, riveting is a great skill to add to your repertoire. Knowing how to do this will help you creatively solve problems with design ideas, think outside the box and even just add a little extra design flair to your pieces.
In this workshop, you will learn about:
- Using the different tools used in jewelry making and how to properly and safely use them
- The different materials used for jewelry and their characteristics
- The techniques to cutting different shapes for your jewelry
- Drilling and heating of metal (annealing)
- Dapping — curving your jewelry into a dome with dies and punches
- Riveting — creating cold connections in jewelry designs, joining together two metal components, allowing your jewelry piece to be moveable
- Exploring your own design with different shapes and combine few techniques into wearable jewelry pieces
Course fee Include: All materials, tool and machine rental, workshop syllabus, lunch voucher IDR 50.000, and merchandise voucher worth IDR 50.000
COURSE FEE : IDR 1,200,000
TIME & DATE : SATURDAY, 29 SEPTEMBER 2018, 10AM – 4PM
Terms & Conditions
- Please make payment details within 24 hours. Automatic cancellation will occur if payment is not made within 24 hours.
- Once payment is made, there is no refund.
- Please be at Indoestri at least 30 minutes before workshop time.
- Basic Members can activate their 20% discount by inputting the coupon code that is provided during checkout. Discount is valid for all workshops; except for International Guest Series Workshops.
- Full Members and Limited Access Members can activate their 40% discount by inputting the coupon code that is provided during checkout. Discount is valid for all workshops; except for International Guest Series Workshops.