The best way to recycle old paper.. is to make new paper! Take paper you don’t use anymore, scraps of paper, or marked up pages and get the full experience of making your own paper from scratch. From pulp to useable paper! It is definitely a rewarding experience, with lots of patience and care required, so join us at our makerspace and have some fun with it! Explore how one of the most ubiquitous materials — Paper — are made!
During this 6 hour workshop, you will learn to:
• Explore the process of making paper by hand with two different materials: recycled paper and natural fiber
• Understand the different tools and materials used in paper making
• Do pulp preparation using various different materials tools provided
• Create different colors of pulp using a variety of dyes
• Make your own handmade paper from scratch and explore the possibilities of embedding materials like threads, leaves, and even dried flowers onto their paper.
Course fee include: All materials, tool rental, workshop syllabus, lunch voucher worth IDR 50.000, and Indoestri merchandise shopping voucher worth IDR 50.000
COURSE FEE : IDR 650,000
TIME & DATE : SATURDAY 30 MARCH 2019, 10AM – 3PM
Terms & Conditions