Join Patricia Untario, a glass artist from Bandung, right here at our makerspace, to learn to make your own terrarium container. You’ll be introduced to the different techniques, tools (it’s super safe!), and at the end of the day, bring home a glass container for your beloved succulents and plants you have at home!
In this workshop, you’ll learn:
- To cut glass (safely) using different techniques and basic tools
- About copper foil technique and assembling by soldering
- Glass forms and applications
- To make your own glass terrarium in one day!
*Fee does not include fern, moss, succulents, air plants, cacti or other plants.
COURSE FEE : IDR 900,000
TIME & DATE : SATURDAY 18 AUGUST 2018, 10AM – 4PM
Terms & Conditions
- Please make payment details within 24 hours. Automatic cancellation will occur if payment is not made within 24 hours.
- Once payment is made, there is no refund.
- Please be at Indoestri at least 30 minutes before workshop time.
- Basic Members can activate their 20% discount by inputting the coupon code that is provided during checkout. Discount is valid for all workshops; except for International Guest Series Workshops.
- Full Members and Limited Access Members can activate their 40% discount by inputting the coupon code that is provided during checkout. Discount is valid for all workshops; except for International Guest Series Workshops.