With a focus on authenticity and creating events that feel like an effortless, Cosa Project is inspired by wildly foraged
Christyna Theosa, the founder will teach you how to arrange fresh cut flowers with botanical organic rustic style and set them up for table center piece.
What you’ll learn during this workshop:
• Learn the character of each type of flower
• Learn how to take good care of fresh cut flowers
• Learn how to arrange with botanical organic style
• Learn how to set up a table center piece with botanical style
By the end of the class, you can bring home your botanical flower arrangement.
Class Level: Beginner
Age Requirements: 18 and older
Include all tools, materials, syllabus, lunch voucher @dawnandwillow @indoestrishop voucher worth IDR 50.000
COURSE FEE : IDR 950,000 (NON MEMBER)
TIME & DATE : SATURDAY 24 MARCH 2018, 10AM – 4PM
Terms & Conditions
- Please make payment details within 24 hours. Automatic cancellation will occur if payment is not made within 24 hours.
- Once payment is made, there is no refund.
- Please be at Indoestri at least 30 minutes before workshop time.
- Basic Members can activate their 20% discount by inputting the coupon code that is provided during checkout. Discount is valid for all workshops; except for International Guest Series Workshops.
- Full Members and Limited Access Members can activate their 40% discount by inputting the coupon code that is provided during checkout. Discount is valid for all workshops; except for International Guest Series Workshops.