Everyone loves to buy notebooks once in a while, but have you ever wondered how it came to be? Its a simple product, but there are steps to bind a book. We’re not only taking about the notebooks you buy at your local bookstore, but a book that is carefully bind with thought and precision. So if you’re interested to know more and learn about bookbinding techniques (so that you don’t have to buy them anymore!), plus learn a thing or two about leather and using wood cutting machineries, join this class!! And best part, bring home your very own #SelfMade notebook that you learnt to bind (using multi section coptic bookbinding and french link stitch bookbinding techniques) yourself!
The workshop will be conducted in Bahasa Indonesia. English speakers may receive assistence in English.
In this class, you will learn about:
• Bookbinding tools and media: how to punch hole, punch eyelet, wax thread stitching remover
• Multi section coptic bookbinding technique
• French link stitch bookbinding technique
• How to cut plywood using wood cutting machinery (for cover)
• Leather cutting technique
• Making your #SelfMade notebook that you bind yourself!
Include: tools rental, materials, syllabus, @dawnandwillow lunch voucher, and @indoestrishop merchandise voucher worth IDR 50.000
COURSE FEE : IDR 600,000
TIME & DATE : SATURDAY 29 JUNE 2019, 10AM – 4PM
Terms & Conditions