If you’ve always wanted or considered making videos for awhile (either for your brand, or for your travels, or just for fun!) but is still weighing your options, here’s a tip: DO IT! With youtube reporting mobile video consumption rise at a whooping 100% every year, getting to know how to make a great video is a great and fun idea! So if you’re curious as to the theories, tips, and tricks of basic video making, join this class with Niccolas Lim of @nominapics! (check out their work!) You’ll go home with lots and lots of new video making skills, and be making and editing videos in no time!!
In this class, you learn learn:
- The video production stages in depth (Pre-production, production, and post production)
- Equipments required for great video making (and according to the style that suits you) like the types of cameras and lenses that you might need, and other equipments like tripod, stabilizer, lighting, audio, and editing tools
- To understand video aspects ratio, video resolution, frame rate
- The different types of shots, angles, camera movements when making videos
- About setting the right exposure, focus, lighting, point of interest (POI), and also the framing and composition of your shot
- To edit with Premier Pro using the clips you’ll be taking on the day of the workshop
Include: All tools, materials, @dawnandwillow lunch voucher, and @indoestrishop shopping voucher worth IDR 50.000
Things you’ll need to have and bring for this workshop:
- A camera (preferably Compact, DSLR, Mirrorless)
- A Laptop with the Premier Pro app installed (Premier Pro CS6 or Premier Pro CC)
- Any equipments you have that may help you learn better (for example: tripod, monopod, stabilizer)
COURSE FEE : IDR 1,000,000 (NON MEMBER)
TIME & DATE : SATURDAY 29 APRIL 2017, 10AM – 5PM
Terms & Conditions
- Please make payment details within 24 hours. Automatic cancellation will occur if payment is not made within 24 hours.
- Once payment is made, there is no refund.
- Please be at Indoestri at least 30 minutes before workshop time.
- Basic Members can activate their 20% discount by inputting the coupon code that is provided during checkout. Discount is valid for all workshops; except for International Guest Series Workshops.
- Full Members and Limited Access Members can activate their 40% discount by inputting the coupon code that is provided during checkout. Discount is valid for all workshops; except for International Guest Series Workshops.