Learn to master making your own linocut and be block-printing on fabric away in no time! Art geniuses like Pablo Picasso and Henri Matisse have used linocuts in their artwork before, so why not give it a try yourself!
Our instructor, Grace, is the owner and creative officer of Hello Sleepywhale Design + Illustration. Her products were featured on Refinery29, and has worked with closely with West Elm Chicago in events like Etsy Pop-Up @ West Elm.
So if you want to learn making linocut to apply on fabric, and stamp your days away, join this workshop! Unleash your inner Picasso and inner Matisse and have some fun!!
No previous knowledge or experience is required to attend this workshop, although it is recommended that students take the Introduction to Linocut
• Techniques of linocut printmaking (on fabric)
• Patterns making and printing
• To apply and print designs repeatedly onto fabric using either one or multiple colors
• To make your own #SelfMade Linocut stamp and bring home your own table napkin/kitchen towel/table runner with your prints on it!
Course fee includes:
• Carving tool with assortment of blades, brayer, ink, linoleum (worth IDR 300.000)
• Linen or Cotton fabric
• @dawnandwillow lunch voucher
• @indoestrishop merchandise shopping voucher worth IDR 50.000
COURSE FEE : IDR 1,200,000
TIME & DATE : SATURDAY 6 MAY 2017, 10AM – 4PM
Terms & Conditions
- Please make payment details within 24 hours. Automatic cancellation will occur if payment is not made within 24 hours.
- Once payment is made, there is no refund.
- Please be at Indoestri at least 30 minutes before workshop time.
- Basic Members can activate their 20% discount by inputting the coupon code that is provided during checkout. Discount is valid for all workshops; except for International Guest Series Workshops.
- Full Members and Limited Access Members can activate their 40% discount by inputting the coupon code that is provided during checkout. Discount is valid for all workshops; except for International Guest Series Workshops.